I'll teach you to use respect to your advantage. Price tiering will raise your average project price. Networking advice and your lead blueprint will keep your sales funnel filled with leads - the recipe to end your dry-spells.
Lessons I'll teach you, for free
- Instantly: Sample Chapters from Tex Mex Consulting on being an expert and choosing a niche.
- Tomorrow: Expert status is the only status
- Day 3: Sell fewer items, not more things
- Day 5: Risk avoidence & why net-30 should be NOT-30
- Day 9: Try out your new workflow with new propects
- Day 14: Are you leaving money on the table by charging by the hour?
- Day 24: Don't let your dry spells linger, attack them with vigor and purpose
- Day 29: Networking is just being there and asking people what they are interested in
You can unsubscribe at any time, and I will never, ever, ever give anyone else access to your information.
About the Author: Jesse Wolgamott
I've been a consultant using open source software stack since 2009 and is an open source developer and contributor. I have taught devs, and is an author, developer, and badass consultant.
I teach software at The Iron Yard, run HoustonRuby and EmberJS Houston, and have given many conference talks. This is my second book.
Any questions? Email Me